MAUN | Tungsten Carbide Wedding Ring with Mahogany Wood Inlay | 4mm, 6mm, 8mm & 10mm
MAUN marries beautiful mahogany with durable polished tungsten carbide to produce this great-looking wedding band. Comfort Fit style and a variety of widths to choose from make this ring perfect for a matching set.
Looking to make yours a bit more special? Add engraving and choose from our wide variety of letter fonts and styles.
At TCRings we feature a huge assortment of tungsten carbide rings as well as rings and wedding bands made from other non-precious metals and ceramic. Many come with inlays of wood, carbon fiber and even exotic material like dinosaur bone and sea shell.
Check out TCRings today, you'll love our everyday low prices and great service even after the sale! At TCRings, we want to be your one-stop online shop!
When you are ready [to commit]….TCRings
- FINISH: Polished
- WALL THICKNESS: 2.0mm - 2.3mm
- WEIGHT: 6 -15 grams
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: Standard Tungsten Carbide + Mahogany Wood
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Usually ships in 1 - 3 BUSINESS DAYS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight).
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this ring for an additional charge. Can my MAUN ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- INLAYS: All inlays are sealed with a protective resin coating which is not as scratch resistant as the band itself.
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my MAUN ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)