ALBANY | White Tungsten Carbide Wedding Band | Men's Domed Polished | 10mm
Bold look in a wedding band for men, ALBANY features a high-polished finish on white tungsten carbide in a classically-cut domed profile. Extremely tough, highly scratch resistant, and virtually maintenance free. You'll find ALBANY to be a great choice as either a wedding band or a promise ring.
Rest easy if not completely happy after you've purchased, we've got you covered with our 40-day money back guarantee. Additionally, TCRings warranties your ring for as long as you own it, and if sometime in the future if it no longer fits, we'll exchange it for a size that does.
What could make this deal any better? Free shipping, of course! Check us out today at TCRings, for a great selection of tungsten carbide rings and wedding bands, all at great low everyday prices!
When you are ready [to commit]….TCRings
- FINISH: Polished
- WALL THICKNESS: 2.0mm - 2.2mm
- WEIGHT: 8 - 19 grams
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: White Tungsten Carbide
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Usually ships in 1 - 3 BUSINESS DAYS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight).
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this white tungsten ring for an additional charge. Can my ALBANY ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- PLATED RINGS: Please note that all white tungsten rings (including ALBANY) are created by applying rhodium plating to standard tungsten which gives it a gorgeous finish very similar to the much more expensive platinum metal.Like any plating (such as the rhodium plating on white gold) it can be scratched off over time. If ever needed, the manufacturer of your ALBANY ring offers re-plating for only $20. If you have an active lifestyle you might want to consider Cobalt Rings which also is very similar in appearance to platinum, but will not need re-plating.
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this white tungsten carbide band within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my ALBANY ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)