SHOGUN | 14K White Gold Wedding Band | Mokume Inlay | Sterling Silver, Shakudo | 6mm
Echos of ancient Japan, SHOGUN features a Mokume inlay of sterling silver and shakudo set in a 14k white gold wedding band-simply beautiful! Soft satin finish on the gold band accentuates the subtle inlay. Made in America, available in custom widths and sizes if desired.
At TCRings, we offer a wide selection of gold rings and unique wedding bands for men and women, all at great low prices and all carry a lifetime warranty. Add in our satisfaction guarantee and free shipping on every ring and we know you'll want to make TCRings your one-stop online shop! Check us out today!
Wear commitment well…TCRings
- FINISH: Satin
- WALL THICKNESS: 1.7 mm
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: 14K White Gold + Mokume Gane (Sterling Silver & Shakudo)
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Usually ready to ship in 2 - 3 WEEKS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight).
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this ring for an additional charge. Can my SHOGUN ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- CUSTOM OPTIONS: Custom widths, sizes & designs are an option on your SHOGUN ring. Just contact us!
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this wedding band within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my SHOGUN ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)