REDDING | Titanium Ring with Red Epoxy Inlay | 8mm
REDDING, as the name implies, features a deep red epoxy inlay on a super lightweight titanium band. Beveled edges and Comfort Fit interior complete the look and feel of this ring. Made in America. Want to make yours a bit more special? Add engraving and choose from our wide variety of letter fonts and styles. One of our many unique wedding bands, REDDING ships free and comes with a lifetime warranty. Select from a wide assortment of unusual, one-of-a-kind designs in a variety of materials at TCRings, your one-stop online shop! Check us out today!
Wear commitment well…TCRings
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Made to order. Usually ready to ship in 1 - 2 WEEKS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight).
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this ring for an additional charge. Can my REDDING ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- CUSTOM OPTIONS: Custom widths, sizes & designs are an option on your REDDING ring. Just contact us!
- INLAYS: All inlays are sealed with a protective resin coating which is not as scratch resistant as the band itself.
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my REDDING ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)