ORWELL | Tungsten Carbide Wedding Ring | Men's & Women's | 2mm, 4mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 10mm & 12mm
ORWELL offers a traditional look at a great low price! Flat cut tungsten band is available in multiple widths, including an extra wide 12mm, making it the perfect choice for couples desiring a matching pair of wedding rings.
Want to make yours a little bit more special? Have it engraved and choose from our wide variety of letter fonts and styles.
Shop TCRings today for a wide selection of affordably-priced tungsten carbide rings and wedding bands, all backed by our lifetime warranty and free exchanges for as long as you own the ring. At TCRings, we want to be your one-stop jewelry online shop! Check us out today!
TCRings....when you are ready [to commit]
- FINISH: Polished
- WALL THICKNESS: 1.5mm - 2.3mm
- WEIGHT: 3 - 16 grams
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: Standard Tungsten Carbide
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Usually ships in 1 - 3 BUSINESS DAYS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight).
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this ring for an additional charge. Can my ORWELL ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my ORWELL ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)