OLATHE | Traditional Tungsten Wedding Ring | Brushed | 4mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 10mm & 12mm
OLATHE features polished beveled edges paired with a subtle brushed center on a traditionally-styled tungsten carbide band. Available in a variety of different widths, including an extra wide 12mm for big hands, for couples who want to wear matching rings.
At TCRings, we offer a wide selection of tungsten carbide rings and unique wedding bands for men and women. Tungsten carbide is extremely durable and scratch-resistant, and tungsten rings offer great looks at very affordable prices when compared with traditional precious metal wedding bands.
Add in our satisfaction guarantee and free shipping on every ring, and we know you'll want to make TCRings your exclusive online jewelry store! Shop us today!
[to commit] is not a question - it is the answer.…TCRings
- FINISH: Brushed
- WALL THICKNESS: 1.6mm - 2.2mm
- WEIGHT: 4 - 16 grams
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: Standard Tungsten Carbide
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Usually ships in 1 - 3 BUSINESS DAYS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight).
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this ring for an additional charge. Can my OLATHE ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my OLATHE ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)