OCEANIC | Rose Gold Wedding Band, Opal Inlay | 6mm
This 14k rose gold wedding ring takes a departure from the norm with a beautiful offset opal inlay. OCEANIC's satin finish on a flat cut band offers a more modern, minimalist look. Custom options are possible, made in America. At TCRings we feature a wide selection of rings and unique wedding bands made from precious and non-precious metals and ceramic. Many come with inlays of wood, carbon fiber and even exotic material like dinosaur bone and sea shell. Looking to make yours a bit more special? Have it engraved and choose from our wide variety of letter fonts and styles. You can rest easy after your purchase because all of our rings come with our 40-day money back guarantee. Add in our lifetime warranty and free size exchanges for life plus free shipping on every ring, and we know you'll want to make TCRings your one-stop online shop! Check out us today!
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Usually ready to ship in 2 - 3 WEEKS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight).
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this opal inlay ring for an additional charge. Can my OCEANIC ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- CUSTOM OPTIONS: Custom widths, sizes & designs are an option on your OCEANIC ring. Just contact us!
- INLAYS: All inlays are sealed with a protective resin coating which is not as scratch resistant as the band itself.
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my OCEANIC ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)