NEWCASTLE | White Tungsten Wedding Ring | Diamond Shaped Facets | 4mm, 6mm & 8mm
NEWCASTLE sparkles, featuring diamond shaped facets expertly cut into a brilliantly white tungsten carbide band. White tungsten is produced by plating standard grey tungsten with rhodium, giving it a bright white mirror-like finish. Comfort Fit styling on the interior of the band ensures ease of wear.
Want to make yours a bit more special? Add engraving and choose from our wide variety of letter fonts and styles. Best of all, NEWCASTLE comes with a lifetime warranty and ships free! Select from our wide assortment of men's wedding rings in a variety of designs and materials at TCRings, your one-stop online jewelry shop! Check us out today!
- FINISH: Polished
- WALL THICKNESS: 1.7mm - 2.3mm
- WEIGHT: 4 - 15 grams
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: White Tungsten Carbide
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Usually ships in 1 - 3 BUSINESS DAYS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight).
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this ring for an additional charge. Can my NEWCASTLE ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- PLATED RINGS: Please note that all white tungsten rings (including NEWCASTLE) are created by applying rhodium plating to standard tungsten which gives it a gorgeous finish very similar to the much more expensive platinum metal.Like any plating (such as the rhodium plating on white gold) it can be scratched off over time. If ever needed, the manufacturer of your NEWCASTLE ring offers re-plating for only $20. If you have an active lifestyle you might want to consider Cobalt Rings which also is very similar in appearance to platinum, but will not need re-plating.
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my NEWCASTLE ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)