KILROY | Celtic Wedding Ring | Tungsten | Celtic Knot Pattern | 6mm, 8mm & 10mm
Grab yourself a bit of Irish luck with KILROY. This tungsten carbide wedding band features a double laser-engraved Celtic knot pattern. Durable and scratch proof, KILROY is offered in multiple widths and is a great choice for those looking for a matching rings.
Looking to make yours a bit more special? Have it engraved and choose from our wide variety of letter fonts and styles. You can rest easy after your purchase because all of our rings come with our 40-day money back guarantee.
Add in our lifetime warranty and free size exchanges for life plus free shipping on every ring, and we know you'll want to make TCRings your one-stop online shop! Check us out today!
[to commit] was an easy decision - choosing a ring should be also…..TCRings
- FINISH: Polished
- WALL THICKNESS: 2.1mm - 2.3mm
- WEIGHT: 5 - 11 grams
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: Standard Grey Tungsten
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Usually ships in 1 - 3 BUSINESS DAYS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight).
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this ring for an additional charge. Can my KILROY ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- PLATED RINGS: Please note that all white tungsten rings (including KILROY) are created by applying rhodium plating to standard tungsten which gives it a gorgeous finish very similar to the much more expensive platinum metal.Like any plating (such as the rhodium plating on white gold) it can be scratched off over time. If ever needed, the manufacturer of your KILROY ring offers re-plating for only $20. If you have an active lifestyle you might want to consider Cobalt Rings which also is very similar in appearance to platinum, but will not need re-plating.
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my KILROY ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)