KERMAN | Dinosaur Bone Inlay Black Ceramic Ring | 4mm & 8mm
*****LIMITED STOCK: SOME SIZES ARE SPECIAL ORDER*****
AND MAY TAKE 3-4 WEEKS TO SHIP
KERMAN features mineralized dinosaur bone fossil inlaid on a rich, jet-black ceramic band. Comfort Fit styled ring is available in two popular widths, 4mm and 8mm. At TCRings we feature a wide selection of black ceramic rings as well as rings and wedding bands made from precious and non-precious metals. Many come with inlays of wood, carbon fiber and even exotic material like dinosaur bone and lava rock. Looking to make yours a bit more special? Add engraving and choose from our wide variety of letter fonts and styles. Rest easy after your purchase, all of our rings come with our 40-day money back guarantee. Add in our lifetime warranty and free size exchanges for life plus free shipping on every ring, we know you'll want to make TCRings your one-stop online shop! Check out us today!
- FINISH: Polished
- WALL THICKNESS: 2.1mm - 2.3mm
- WEIGHT: 3 - 10 grams
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: Ceramic + Mineralized Dinosaur Bone Fossil
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Limited stock. Some sizes are special order and may take 8 WEEKS to ship. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight).
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this ring for an additional charge. Can my KERMAN ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- INLAYS: All inlays are sealed with a protective resin coating which is not as scratch resistant as the band itself.
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my KERMAN ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)