JULIA | Women's Black Tungsten Carbide Wedding Ring | 2mm
This black tungsten band is one of many to choose from our selection of thin 2mm women's wedding rings. JULIA is a timeless classic and features Comfort Fit design for ease of wear. At TCRings, we have a wide selection of tungsten carbide rings and wedding bands for you, all low priced every day and all backed with our 40-day money back guarantee, lifetime warranty, free size exchanges for life and best of all, free shipping on every ring! At TCRings, we want to be your one-stop online shop! Check us out today!
- FINISH: Polished
- WALL THICKNESS: 1.5mm - 1.7mm
- WEIGHT: 2 - 4 grams
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: Black Tungsten Carbide
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Usually ships in 1 - 3 BUSINESS DAYS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight).
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this black tungsten wedding ring for an additional charge. Can my JULIA ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- PLATED RINGS: Please note that all black tungsten rings (including JULIA) are created by plating a standard tungsten carbide band with a black titanium alloy coating which can wear off over time. If needed in the future, the coating can be reapplied for only $20. If you have an active lifestyle you might want to consider Black Ceramic Rings or Zirconium Rings which will not need re-plating.
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my JULIA black wedding band be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)