HELVETIA | Extra Wide White Tungsten Wedding Band | 12mm
HELVETIA features an extra wide 12mm white tungsten band. White tungsten is produced by plating standard grey tungsten with rhodium, giving it a bright white mirror-like finish. Tungsten carbide is extremely durable and scratch-resistant, and tungsten rings offer great looks at very affordable prices when compared with traditional precious metal wedding bands.
At TCRings, we offer a wide selection of tungsten carbide rings and unique wedding bands for men and women, all at great low prices and all carry a lifetime warranty. Add in our satisfaction guarantee and free shipping on every ring and we know you'll want to make TCRings your exclusive online jewelry store! Check us out today!
A lot happens in a lifetime of commitment…..TCRings
See all White Tungsten rings
- FINISH: Polished
- WALL THICKNESS: 2.4mm - 2.6mm
- WEIGHT: 10 - 18 grams
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: White Tungsten Carbide
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Usually ships in 1 - 3 BUSINESS DAYS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight).
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this ring for an additional charge. Can my HELVETIA ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- PLATED RINGS: Please note that all white tungsten rings (including HELVETIA) are created by applying rhodium plating to standard tungsten which gives it a gorgeous finish very similar to the much more expensive platinum metal.Like any plating (such as the rhodium plating on white gold) it can be scratched off over time. If ever needed, the manufacturer of your HELVETIA ring offers re-plating for only $20. If you have an active lifestyle you might want to consider Cobalt Rings which also is very similar in appearance to platinum, but will not need re-plating.
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my HELVETIA ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)