EVERETT | Couples Wedding Ring | Tungsten | White Carbon Fiber Inlay | 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm & 12mm
EVERETT combines high-tech white carbon fiber with long-lasting tungsten carbide. Tungsten carbide is extremely durable and scratch-resistant, and tungsten rings offer great looks at very affordable prices when compared with traditional precious metal wedding bands.
EVERETT comes with Comfort Fit styling and finished with polished beveled edges, making this ring feel as good as it looks.
At TCRings, we have a wide selection of tungsten carbide rings and wedding bands for you, all low priced every day and all backed with our 40-day money back guarantee, lifetime warranty, free size exchanges for life and best of all, free shipping on every ring!
Make TCRings your one-stop online shop, check us out today!
- FINISH: Polished
- WALL THICKNESS: 1.6mm - 2.3mm
- WEIGHT: 3 - 15 grams
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: White Tungsten Carbide + Carbon Fiber
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Usually ships in 1 - 3 BUSINESS DAYS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight).
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this ring for an additional charge. Can my EVERETT ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- INLAYS: All inlays are sealed with a protective resin coating which is not as scratch resistant as the band itself.
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my EVERETT ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)