DIRAC | Black Ceramic Camo Wedding Ring | 6mm, 8mm & 10mm
Unique wedding ring to say the least, DIRAC features authentic military-style camo inlay set on a black ceramic band. Multiple widths make it easy for couples who want to purchase matching rings. Comfort Fit interior makes any width and size easy to wear.
Black ceramic is a wonderful alternative to precious metals like gold and silver for rings and unique wedding bands, It is extremely durable, the color is rich-looking and black ceramic rings are very affordable. All in all, ceramic rings offer great value.
At TCRings, we offer a wide selection of tungsten carbide rings and unique wedding bands for men and women, all at great low prices and all carry a lifetime warranty. Add in our satisfaction guarantee and free shipping on every ring and we know you'll want to make TCRings your exclusive online jewelry store! Check us out today!
[to commit] was an easy decision - choosing the right ring should be as well…..TCRings
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Usually ships in 1 - 3 BUSINESS DAYS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight)
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this ring for an additional charge. Can my DIRAC ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- INLAYS: All inlays are sealed with a protective resin coating which is not as scratch resistant as the band itself.
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my DIRAC ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)