CRIMSON | Men's Ring | Black Ceramic | Carbon Fiber Inlay | 4mm, 6mm, 8mm & 10mm
Black ceramic band for men features eye-catching black/red carbon fiber inlay. CRIMSON's Comfort Fit band enhances its feel on your finger making it a pleasure to wear either as a fashion piece or just because.
Available in multiple widths and a wide range of sizes, CRIMSON is the perfect choice for you or as a gift for someone else.
When you purchase from TCRings, you're covered long after the sale has been made. We offer a lifetime warranty on all our rings as well as free size exchanges for life.
Not happy with the ring you bought? Return it for a full refund if done within 40 days after the purchase date. Shop us today for a huge assortment of looks and styles, all at great low everyday prices and all ship for free from TCRings!
A lot happens in a lifetime of commitment…..TCRings
- FINISH: Polished
- WALL THICKNESS: 2.0 mm-2.3 mm
- WEIGHT: 10 - 17 grams
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: Ceramic + Carbon Fiber
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Usually ships in 1 - 3 BUSINESS DAYS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight)
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this ring for an additional charge. Can my CRIMSON ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- INLAYS: All inlays are sealed with a protective resin coating which is not as scratch resistant as the band itself.
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my CRIMSON ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)