BORI | Couple's Wedding Ring | Cobalt | Mokume Gane Inlay | 6mm, 7mm & 8mm
Beveled edges on this cobalt band frame a stunning inlay of Mokume Gane. Multiple layers of 14K yellow gold & shakudo (an alloy of copper & gold) are combined with heat and pressure into a billet, which is hand carved to create a wood-grained look. BORI is made in America, so custom widths and sizes are available.
Want to make yours a bit more special? Add engraving and choose from our wide variety of letter fonts and styles. Select from a wide assortment of unique and unusual rings and wedding bands at TCRings, your one-stop online shop!
When you are ready [to commit]….TCRings
- FINISH: Polished
- WALL THICKNESS: 2.5mm - 2.6mm
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: Cobalt + Mokume Gane (14K Yellow Gold & Shakudo)
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Made to order. Usually ready to ship in 2 - 3 WEEKS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight).
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this Mokume Gane ring for an additional charge. Can my BORI ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- CUSTOM OPTIONS: Custom widths, sizes & designs are an option on your BORI ring. Just contact us!
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this Mokume Gane wedding band within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my BORI ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)