BENGAL | Black Ceramic Ring | Padparadscha Sapphire | Carbon Fiber Inlay | 8mm
Ride the tiger with BENGAL! Unique black/orange carbon fiber inlay frames a solitary setting of Padparadscha sapphire on a black ceramic ring. Beveled edges and Comfort Fit interior make this unusual ring look as good as it feels!
Rest easy if not completely happy after you've purchased, we've got you covered with our 40-day money back guarantee. Additionally, TCRings warranties your ring for as long as you own it, and if sometime in the future if it no longer fits, we'll exchange it for a size that does.
What could make this deal any better? Free shipping, of course! Check us out today at TCRings, for a great selection of ceramic rings and unique wedding bands, all at great low everyday prices!
- FINISH: Polished
- WALL THICKNESS: 2.0mm - 2.2mm
- WEIGHT: 6 -13 grams
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: Ceramic + Carbon Fiber + Orange Padparadscha
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Usually ships in 1 - 3 BUSINESS DAYS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight)
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this ring for an additional charge. Can my BENGAL ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- INLAYS: All inlays are sealed with a protective resin coating which is not as scratch resistant as the band itself.
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my BENGAL ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)