AUSTIN | White Tungsten Carbide Ring | 12mm
Fashioned from durable, scratch-resistant white tungsten carbide, AUSTIN exudes quiet strength and stability. The Extra Wide 12mm mirrored domed surface looks great and feels great, making AUSTIN a wonderful addition to anyone's jewelry case.
- FINISH: Polished
- WALL THICKNESS: 2.4mm - 2.6mm
- WEIGHT: 10 - 18 grams
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: White Tungsten Carbide
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Usually ships in 1 - 3 BUSINESS DAYS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight)
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this ring for an additional charge. Can my AUSTIN ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- PLATED RINGS: Please note that all white tungsten rings (including AUSTIN) are created by applying rhodium plating to standard tungsten which gives it a gorgeous finish very similar to the much more expensive platinum metal.Like any plating (such as the rhodium plating on white gold) it can be scratched off over time. If ever needed, the manufacturer of your AUSTIN ring offers re-plating for only $20. If you have an active lifestyle you might want to consider Cobalt Rings which also is very similar in appearance to platinum, but will not need re-plating.
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my AUSTIN ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)