AURA | Tungsten Wedding Ring Gold Plated | 4mm, 6mm, 8mm & 10mm
AURA offers the traditional look of a gold wedding band with the toughness and durability of tungsten carbide. Multiple widths and sizes make this very affordable gold plated ring perfect for couples who want a matched set. Looking to make yours a bit more special? Add engraving and choose from our wide variety of letter fonts and styles. Here at TCRings, we've got a great selection of tungsten rings and wedding bands, all at great everyday low prices and all backed by our 40-day money back guarantee. With our lifetime warranty and free size exchanges for life plus free shipping on every ring, we know you'll want to make TCRings your one-stop online shop! Check us out today!
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Usually ships in 1 - 3 BUSINESS DAYS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight)
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this gold plated wedding ring for an additional charge. Can my AURA ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- PLATED RINGS: Please note that all gold & rose gold tungsten rings (including AURA) are created by coating a standard tungsten carbide band with a gold alloy plating which can wear off over time. If ever needed, the manufacturer of your AURA gold dome ring offers re-plating for only $20.. ... a very affordable option compared to solid 14K gold!
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my AURA ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)