ASTORIA | Men's Black Tungsten Carbide Ring | Extra Wide | 12mm
Black and bold, ASTORIA's brushed finish makes this 12mm extra wide tungsten carbide band really stand out. Crisp pipe-cut profile adds an extra element to the look, making ASTORIA a ring you'll be proud to wear.
At TCRings we feature a huge assortment of tungsten carbide rings as well as rings and unique wedding bands made from other non-precious metals and ceramic.
Check out TCRings today, you'll love our prices and great service even after the sale! When you are ready [to commit], TCRings wants to be your online jewelry shop!
- FINISH: Brushed
- WALL THICKNESS: 2.0mm - 2.2mm
- WEIGHT: 8 -17 grams
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: Black Tungsten Carbide
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Usually ships in 1 - 3 BUSINESS DAYS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight)
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this ring for an additional charge. Can my ASTORIA ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- PLATED RINGS: Please note that all black tungsten rings (including ASTORIA) are created by plating a standard tungsten carbide band with a black titanium alloy coating which can wear off over time. If needed in the future, the coating can be reapplied for only $20. If you have an active lifestyle you might want to consider Black Ceramic Rings or Zirconium Rings which will not need re-plating.
- SIZING: our most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my ASTORIA ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)