ANTHRACITE | Black Tungsten Carbide Wedding Ring | Crystallized Finish | 4mm & 8mm
ANTHRACITE comes with an interesting surface texture on a basic black tungsten carbide wedding band. Sandblasting the ring produces a slightly rough, crystallized finish, appealing to both men and women. Comfort Fit interior ensures ease of wear.
At TCRings we feature a wide selection of rings and unique wedding bands made from precious and non-precious metals and ceramic. Looking to make yours a bit more special? Have it engraved and choose from our wide variety of letter fonts and styles.
You can rest easy after your purchase because this ring comes with our 40-day money back guarantee. Add in a lifetime manufacturer's warranty and free size exchanges for life ...... plus free shipping on every ring, and we know you'll want to make tcrings.com your special place to shop when you are ready [to commit]. Check out us today!
- FINISH: Sandblasted
- WALL THICKNESS: 2.0mm - 2.3mm
- WEIGHT: 6 -15 grams
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: Black Tungsten Carbide
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Usually ships in 1 - 3 BUSINESS DAYS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight).
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this ring for an additional charge. Can my ANTHRACITE ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- PLATED RINGS: Please note that all black tungsten rings (including ANTHRACITE) are created by plating a standard tungsten carbide band with a black titanium alloy coating which can wear off over time. If needed in the future, the coating can be reapplied for only $20. If you have an active lifestyle you might want to consider Black Ceramic Rings or Zirconium Rings which will not need re-plating.
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my ANTHRACITE ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)