AMETHYST | Men's Tungsten Wedding Band | Purpleheart Wood Inlay | 8mm
Beautiful purpleheart wood and polished tungsten carbide combine to form AMETHYST. Comfort Fit band also features beveled edges, which add an extra dose of style to this great looking ring.
No worries if not satisfied after you’ve purchased, we've got you covered with our 40-day money back guarantee. And that's not all. The manufacturer warranties this ring for as long as you own it, and somewhere down the road if it no longer fits, we'll exchange it for a size that does.
What could we add to make this deal any better? Free shipping, of course! Shop TCRings today for great selection of unique rings and wedding bands, all at great low everyday prices!
A lot happens in a lifetime of commitment…..TCRings
- FINISH: Polished
- WALL THICKNESS: 2.0mm - 2.3mm
- WEIGHT: 6 -15 grams
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: Standard Tungsten Carbide + Purpleheart Wood
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Usually ships in 1 - 3 BUSINESS DAYS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight).
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this wood and tungsten ring for an additional charge. Can my AMETHYST wooden wedding band for men be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- INLAYS: All inlays are sealed with a protective resin coating which is not as scratch resistant as the band itself.
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my AMETHYST ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)