TRENT | Men's Gold Wedding Band | Zirconium Inlay | 8mm
Unique fusion of precious and non-precious metals, TRENT features polished black zirconium center inlay on a 14k yellow gold wedding band. Made in America.
Rest easy if not completely happy after you've purchased, we've got you covered with our 40-day money back guarantee. Additionally, TCRings warranties your ring for as long as you own it, and if sometime in the future if it no longer fits, we'll exchange it for a size that does.
What could make this deal any better? Free shipping, of course! Check us out today at TCRings, for a great selection of gold rings and unique wedding bands, all at great low everyday prices!
****Due to the special process of combining the precious and alternative metals in this ring there is a $149.99 fee for resizing, so be sure to be accurate in selecting your size.****
- FINISH: Satin
- WALL THICKNESS: 1.85mm
- STONE: .02 ctw G-H color SI1 clarity
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: 14k Yellow Gold + Zirconium + Diamond
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- SIZE EXCHANGES AVAILABLE FOR LIFE: $149.99 fee
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Usually ready to ship in 2 - 3 WEEKS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight).
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this ring for an additional charge. Can my TRENT ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- CUSTOM OPTIONS: Custom widths, sizes & designs are an option on your TRENT ring. Just contact us!
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my TRENT ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)