GERMAIN | Gold Wedding Ring Zirconium Center Solitary Diamond | 8mm
Unique combination of gold and zirconium, GERMAIN features polished black zirconium center on a 14k yellow gold wedding band. Solitary diamond setting provides added sparkle.Made in America. No worries if not completely happy with your ring, we've got you covered with our 40-day money back guarantee. And that's not all. TCRings warranties your ring for as long as you own it, and somewhere down the road if it no longer fits, we'll exchange it for a size that does. What could we add to make this deal any better? Free shipping, of course! Check us out today at TCRings, for a great selection of gold rings and wedding bands, all at great low everyday prices!****Due to the special process of combining the precious and alternative metals in this ring there is a $149.99 fee for resizing, so be sure to be accurate in selecting your size.****
- FINISH: Satin
- WALL THICKNESS: 1.85mm
- STONE: .02 ctw G-H color SI1 clarity
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: 14k Yellow Gold + Zirconium + Diamond
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- SIZE EXCHANGES AVAILABLE FOR LIFE: $149.99 fee
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Usually ready to ship in 2 - 3 WEEKS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight).
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this ring for an additional charge. Can my GERMAIN ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- CUSTOM OPTIONS: Custom widths, sizes & designs are an option on your GERMAIN ring. Just contact us!
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my GERMAIN ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)