PANAMA | Couple's Wedding Ring | White Tungsten | Traditional | 2mm, 4mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 10mm & 12mm
Traditionally-styled PANAMA features flat-cut white tungsten band with Comfort Fit interior. Available in multiple widths, including an extra thin 2mm and an extra wide 12mm.
White tungsten is produced by plating standard grey tungsten with rhodium, giving it a bright white mirror-like finish.
Rest easy if not completely happy after you've purchased, we've got you covered with our 40-day money back guarantee. Additionally, TCRings warranties your ring for as long as you own it, and if sometime in the future if it no longer fits, we'll exchange it for a size that does.
What could make this deal any better? Free shipping, of course! Check us out today at TCRings, for a great selection of tungsten rings and unique wedding bands, all at great low everyday prices!
[to commit] was an easy decision - choosing the right ring should be as well…..TCRings
- FINISH: Polished
- WALL THICKNESS: 1.3mm - 2.6mm
- WEIGHT: 1 - 18 grams
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: White Tungsten Carbide
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Usually ships in 1 - 3 BUSINESS DAYS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight).
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this ring for an additional charge. Can my PANAMA ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- PLATED RINGS: Please note that all white tungsten rings (including PANAMA) are created by applying rhodium plating to standard tungsten which gives it a gorgeous finish very similar to the much more expensive platinum metal.Like any plating (such as the rhodium plating on white gold) it can be scratched off over time. If ever needed, the manufacturer of your PANAMA ring offers re-plating for only $20. If you have an active lifestyle you might want to consider Cobalt Rings which also is very similar in appearance to platinum, but will not need re-plating.
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my PANAMA ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)