BRIGITTE | Women's White Tungsten Wedding Band | Pink Sapphires | 4mm
Beautiful BRIGITTE features 3 pink sapphires set in a slightly domed, highly polished white tungsten wedding band. Tungsten carbide is extremely durable and scratch-resistant, and tungsten rings offer great looks at very affordable prices when compared with traditional precious metal wedding bands. Comfort Fit interior makes it feel as good as it looks.
Make yours special, add engraving and choose from our wide variety of letter fonts and styles. Best of all, BRIGITTE ships free, comes with a lifetime warranty and free size exchanges for life. Select from our wide assortment of women's wedding rings in a variety of designs and materials at TCRings, your one-stop online jewelry shop! Check us out today!
[to commit] was an easy decision - choosing the right ring should be as well…..TCRings
- FINISH: Polished
- WALL THICKNESS: 1.9mm - 2.1mm
- WEIGHT: 3 - 7 grams
- STONE: 0.1 ctw
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: White Tungsten Carbide + Pink Sapphires(3)
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Usually ships in 1 - 3 BUSINESS DAYS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight)
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this ring for an additional charge. Can my BRIGITTE ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- PLATED RINGS: Please note that all white tungsten rings (including BRIGITTE) are created by applying rhodium plating to standard tungsten which gives it a gorgeous finish very similar to the much more expensive platinum metal.Like any plating (such as the rhodium plating on white gold) it can be scratched off over time. If ever needed, the manufacturer of your BRIGITTE ring offers re-plating for only $20. If you have an active lifestyle you might want to consider Cobalt Rings which also is very similar in appearance to platinum, but will not need re-plating.
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my BRIGITTE ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)