AMHERST | White Tungsten Carbide Wedding Ring | Hammered Finish | 6mm & 8mm
The hammered finish on this bright, white tungsten domed wedding band gives AMHERST its special sparkle. White tungsten's brilliance is very similar to that of platinum or white gold, but without the higher price. Think of AMHERST as a wedding band, a promise ring or even as a fashion statement!
Want to make yours a bit more special? Add engraving and choose from our wide variety of letter fonts and styles. One of our better sellers, AMHERST ships free and comes with a lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
Select from a wide assortment of tungsten carbide rings and unique wedding bands at TCRings, your one-stop online jewelry shop!
[to commit] was an easy decision - choosing a ring should be also…..TCRings
- FINISH: Hammered
- WALL THICKNESS: 2.1mm - 2.3mm
- WEIGHT: 6 - 14 grams
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: White Tungsten Carbide
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Usually ships in 1 - 3 BUSINESS DAYS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight).
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this white tungsten carbide wedding band for an additional charge. Can my AMHERST ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- PLATED RINGS: Please note that all white tungsten rings (including AMHERST) are created by applying rhodium plating to standard tungsten which gives it a gorgeous finish very similar to the much more expensive platinum metal.Like any plating (such as the rhodium plating on white gold) it can be scratched off over time. If ever needed, the manufacturer of your AMHERST ring offers re-plating for only $20. If you have an active lifestyle you might want to consider Cobalt Rings which also is very similar in appearance to platinum, but will not need re-plating.
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my AMHERST ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)