MADRID | Tungsten Wedding Ring | Traditional | 2mm, 4mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 10mm & 12mm
Traditional elegance defines this tungsten carbide wedding band, one of our best sellers. MADRID's brushed finish and smooth rounded edges offer a timeless look at a very affordable price. Available in a wide array of widths, it is a great option for couples who want matching ring sets.
At TCRings, we offer a wide selection of tungsten carbide rings and wedding bands, all at everyday low prices and all backed with our 40-day money back guarantee, lifetime warranty, free size exchanges for life and best of all, free shipping on every ring!
At TCRings, want to be your one-stop online shop! Check us out today!
A lot happens in a lifetime of commitment…..TCRings
- FINISH: Brushed
- WALL THICKNESS: 1.5mm - 2.2mm
- WEIGHT: 4 - 15 grams
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: Standard Tungsten Carbide
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Usually ships in 1 - 3 BUSINESS DAYS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight).
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this ring for an additional charge. Can my MADRID ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on tungsten rings for men within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my MADRID ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)