KASHIMA | Men's Wedding Ring | Tungsten | Black Walnut Wood Inlay | 6mm, 7mm & 8mm
Great contrast between the bright tungsten and the rich black walnut wood inlay gives KASHIMA a fantastic look. Comfort Fit styling provides easy wear, and the durable scratch-resistant tungsten carbide band will last forever.
Check us out for a wide selection of other wood inlay rings and wedding bands, all at everyday low prices and all ship free! Unsure of your purchase after the sale? With our easy return policy, just send the ring back within 40 days of receipt to receive a full refund (engraving non-refundable).
At TCRings we've got you covered before and after you buy!
[to commit] was an easy decision - choosing the right ring should be as well…..TCRings
- FINISH: Polished
- WALL THICKNESS: 2.0mm - 2.2mm
- WEIGHT: 8 -19 grams
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: Standard Tungsten Carbide + Black Walnut Wood
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Usually ships in 1 - 3 BUSINESS DAYS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight).
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this wood and tungsten ring for an additional charge. Can my KASHIMA ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- INLAYS: All inlays are sealed with a protective resin coating which is not as scratch resistant as the band itself.
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my KASHIMA ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)