CORVALLIS | Women's Wedding Ring | Tungsten | Mother of Pearl Inlay | 4mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm
You gotta hand it to the oyster, Mother of Pearl makes a gorgeous inlay set in a polished tungsten carbide band. CORVALLIS' unique styling makes this beautiful ring one to cherish for a lifetime. Our everyday low price on a ring as attractive as this makes it one of our best sellers.
Looking to make yours a bit more special? Add engraving and choose from our wide variety of letter fonts and styles.
Here at TCRings, we've got a great selection of tungsten carbide rings and wedding bands, all at great everyday low prices and all backed by our 40-day money back guarantee.
With our lifetime warranty and free size exchanges for life plus free shipping on every ring, we know you'll want to make TCRings your one-stop online shop!
[to commit] is not a question - it is the answer.…TCRings
- FINISH: Polished
- WALL THICKNESS: 2.1mm - 2.3mm
- WEIGHT: 6 -12 grams
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: Standard Tungsten Carbide + Mother of Pearl
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Usually ships in 1 - 3 BUSINESS DAYS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight)
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this ring for an additional charge. Can my CORVALLIS ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- INLAYS: All inlays are sealed with a protective resin coating which is not as scratch resistant as the band itself.
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my CORVALLIS ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)