CHADWICK | Couples Tungsten Wedding Ring with Black Walnut Wood Inlay | 4mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 10mm & 12mm
Smart-looking and handsome, this polished tungsten carbide wedding band, offers a black walnut wood inlay and bright beveled edging. CHADWICK is perfect as a wedding ring or to wear everyday.
Multiple widths make CHADWICK a great choice for couples who want a matched set of rings.
One of our best sellers, CHADWICK comes with a lifetime warranty and ships free! Select from a wide assortment of traditional and non-traditional rings and wedding bands at TC Rings, your one-stop online shop!
A lot happens in a lifetime of commitment…..TCRings
- FINISH: Polished
- WALL THICKNESS: 2.0mm - 2.3mm
- WEIGHT: 6 -15 grams
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: Standard Tungsten Carbide + Black Walnut Wood
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Usually ships in 1 - 3 BUSINESS DAYS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight)
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this wood and metal ring for an additional charge. Can my CHADWICK ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- INLAYS: All inlays are sealed with a protective resin coating which is not as scratch resistant as the band itself.
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this walnut wood ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my CHADWICK ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)