SHOAMI | Cobalt Wedding Band | Mokume Inlay of Sterling Silver and Shakudo | 6mm, 7mm & 8mm
SHOAMI doesn't disappoint, featuring an exquisite Mokume inlay of sterling silver and shakudo (an alloy of copper and gold) on a platinum-like cobalt band. Highly polished beveled edges set off this ring, available in multiple widths, all with Comfort Fit interior. Made in America. Rest easy if not completely happy after you've purchased, we've got you covered with our 40-day money back guarantee. Additionally, TCRings warranties your ring for as long as you own it, and if sometime in the future if it no longer fits, we'll exchange it for a size that does. What could make this deal any better? Free shipping, of course! Check us out today at TCRings, for a great selection of cobalt rings and wedding bands, all at great low everyday prices!
A lot happens in a lifetime of commitment…..TCRings
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Made to order. Usually ready to ship in 1 - 2 WEEKS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight).
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this ring for an additional charge. Can my SHOAMI ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- CUSTOM OPTIONS: Custom widths, sizes & designs are an option on your SHOAMI ring. Just contact us!
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my SHOAMI ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)