KATANA | Mokume Wedding Ring | 14k Gold and Sterling Silver | 8mm
An ancient Japanese process, Mokume Gane produces gorgeous wedding rings! Mokume fuses 14k white gold with Silver, creating a swirling wood-grain pattern. Milled infinity symbol features a 14k rose gold base, making KATANA truly one of a kind. Made in America.
At TCRings, we have a wide selection of Mokume rings and unique wedding bands for men and women, all at great low prices and all carry a lifetime warranty.
Add in our satisfaction guarantee and free shipping on every ring and we know you'll want to make TCRings your one-stop online shop! Check us out today!
A lot happens in a lifetime of commitment…..TCRings
- FINISH: Polished
- WALL THICKNESS: 2.0mm - 2.6mm
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: 14K Rose Gold + Mokume Gane (Sterling Silver & 14K White Gold)
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Made to order. Usually ready to ship in 2 - 3 WEEKS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight).
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this gold infinity wedding band for an additional charge. Can my KATANA ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- CUSTOM OPTIONS: Custom widths, sizes & designs are an option on your KATANA Mokume Gane band. Just contact us!
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my KATANA ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)