ITAME | Mokume Gane Ring | 14k White Gold, 14k Rose Gold, Sterling Silver | 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm
Mokume Gane, an ancient Japanese art of fusing precious metals, is the process used to create ITAME. Forged from 14K white gold, sterling silver and 14K rose gold into a swirling wood grain effect, the pattern on each ring is unique. Made in America. At TCRings we feature a wide array of specialty rings and unique wedding bands made from precious and non-precious metals. Many come with inlays of wood, carbon fiber and even exotic material like dinosaur bone and sea shell. Check out other rings similar to ITAME in our Mokume and Moku-Ti collections. Shop TCRings today, you'll love our everyday low prices and great service even after the sale! At TCRings, we want to be your one-stop online shop!
Engraving is not an option on this ring.
- FINISH: Satin
- WALL THICKNESS: 2.5mm - 2.6mm
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: Mokume Gane (14K White Gold & Sterling Silver & 14K Rose Gold)
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Usually ready to ship in 2 - 3 WEEKS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight).
- CUSTOM OPTIONS: Custom widths, sizes & designs are an option on your ITAME ring. Just contact us!
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer).