AKITA | Mokume Gane Band Sterling Silver, 14k White Gold | 5mm, 6mm, 7mm & 8mm
Inspired by the artistry of ancient Japanese feudal sword makers, AKITA's Mokume Gane style is created by fusing layers of sterling silver & white gold into a metallic wood grain pattern. This stunning look is made to order in a wide array of widths and sizes in a domed cut. Made in America. No worries if not satisfied after you’ve purchased, we've got you covered with our 40-day money back guarantee. And that's not all, TCRings warranties your ring for as long as you own it. So what could we add to make this deal any better? Free shipping, of course! Shop TCRings today for great selection of unique rings and wedding bands, all at great low everyday prices!
Engraving is not an option on this ring.
- FINISH: Satin
- WALL THICKNESS: 2.5mm - 2.6mm
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: Mokume Gane (Sterling Silver & 14K White Gold)
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Made to order. Usually ready to ship in 2 - 3 WEEKS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight).
- CUSTOM OPTIONS: Custom widths, sizes & designs are an option on your AKITA ring. Just contact us!
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this Mokume ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer).