TITUS | 14K White Gold Wedding Band | Solitary Diamond | 8mm
TITUS features a unique blend of classic and contemporary, a 14k white gold band inlaid with titanium and a solitary diamond setting. Comfort Fit interior and satisfaction guaranteed. Made in America. Want to make it a little more special? Choose engraving and select from our wide variety of letter fonts and styles. TITUS ships free and comes with a lifetime warranty. Explore our many collections of men's and women’s rings and wedding bands in a variety of designs and material at TCRings, your one-stop online shop! Shop us today!
****Due to the special process of combining the precious and alternative metals in this ring there is a $149.99 fee for resizing, so be sure to be accurate in selecting your size.****
- FINISH: Satin
- WALL THICKNESS: 1.85mm
- STONE: .02 ctw G-H color S|1 clarity
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: 14K White Gold + Titanium + White Diamond
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- SIZE EXCHANGES AVAILABLE FOR LIFE: $149.99 fee
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Usually ready to ship in 2 - 3 WEEKS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight).
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this titanium and white gold wedding band for an additional charge. Can my TITUS ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- CUSTOM OPTIONS: Custom widths, sizes & designs are an option on your TITUS ring. Just contact us!
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my TITUS ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)