ARGENT | Tungsten Wedding Band | Silver Inlay | White Diamonds | 8mm
A beautiful design of diamonds, silver, and polished tungsten combine to create ARGENT. Wedding ring features polished edges stepped down from the raised brushed silver inlay which contains a channel setting of 9 white diamonds. Comfort Fit interior completes the design.
Rest easy if not completely happy after you've purchased, we've got you covered with our 40-day money back guarantee. Additionally, TCRings warranties your ring for as long as you own it, and if sometime in the future if it no longer fits, we'll exchange it for a size that does.
What could make this deal any better? Free shipping, of course! Check us out today at TCRings, for a great selection of tungsten rings and wedding bands, all at great low everyday prices!
[to commit] is not a question-it is the answer……TCRingsSee all rings with Channel Settings
- FINISH: Polished
- WALL THICKNESS: 2.1mm - 2.3mm
- WEIGHT: 10 - 17 grams
- STONE: .27 ctw
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: Standard Tungsten Carbide + Sterling Silver + White Diamonds
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Usually ships in 1 - 3 BUSINESS DAYS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight)
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this tungsten silver ring for an additional charge. Can my ARGENT ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this silver diamond wedding band within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my ARGENT ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)