ATTEU | Black Ceramic Wedding Band | Teak Wood Inlay | 6mm, 8mm & 10mm
Few ring designs look as sharp as wood inlay on a black ceramic band. ATTEU features Southeast Asian teak wood set in a jet-black ceramic band, available in multiple widths for couples who want a matched set of wedding rings.
At TCRings we feature a wide selection of rings and wedding bands made from precious and non-precious metals and ceramic, which offer great value when compared with precious metal rings.
Want to make yours a little bit more special? Have it engraved and choose from our wide variety of letter fonts and styles. And you can rest easy after your purchase because all of our rings come with our 40-day money back guarantee.
Add in our lifetime warranty and free size exchanges for life plus free shipping on every ring, and we know you'll want to make TCRings your exclusive online jewelry store! Check out us today!
When you are ready [to commit]….TCRings
- FINISH: Polished
- WALL THICKNESS: 2.0mm - 2.3mm
- WEIGHT: 6 -15 grams
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: Ceramic + Teak Wood
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Usually ships in 1 - 3 BUSINESS DAYS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight).
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this ring for an additional charge. Can my ATTEU ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- INLAYS: All inlays are sealed with a protective resin coating which is not as scratch resistant as the band itself.
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my ATTEU ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)