ANNING | Red Dinosaur Bone Ring | 14k Yellow Gold | Diamond Setting | 8mm
Fossilized dinosaur bone and diamond make a great geologic combination, and ANNING features both on an 8mm Comfort Fit 14k yellow gold band. Due to the nature of fossilized bone, the red shading and color pattern of the inlay is unique to each ring. Flat cut styling and polished edges complete the design, available sizes 5 to 13.5.
At TCRings, we offer a wide selection of dinosaur bone rings and other great-looking and unique ring designs, all at great low prices and all carry a lifetime warranty.
Add in our satisfaction guarantee and free shipping on every ring and we know you'll want to make TCRings your one-stop online shop! Check us out today!
*****LIMITED STOCK: SOME SIZES ARE SPECIAL ORDER*****
AND MAY TAKE 3-4 WEEKS TO SHIP
- FINISH: Polished
- WALL THICKNESS: 2.0mm - 2.3mm
- WEIGHT: 5 - 7 grams
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: 14K Yellow Gold + Mineralized Dionsaur Bone Fossil + White Diamond
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Limited stock. Some sizes are special order and may take 3 -4 WEEKS to ship. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight).
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this ring for an additional charge. Can my ANNING ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- INLAYS: All inlays are sealed with a protective resin coating which is not as scratch resistant as the band itself.
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my ANNING ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)