ANACLETO | Tungsten Carbide Ring | Dinosaur Bone Inlay | 4mm & 8mm
Of the many color choices offered in our dinosaur bone inlay collection, the blue fossil is our most popular. Blue mineralized dinosaur bone is inlaid on a tough, scratch-resistant tungsten carbide band, making ANACLETO one of our top sellers. The use of any natural material like dinosaur fossil ensures that each and every ANACLETO ring is truly unique.
TCRings offers a huge assortment of specialty rings, like this dinosaur bone ring, all at great low everyday prices, and with a lifetime manufacturer's warranty, lifetime exchanges and free shipping! Shop TCRings today for rings for all occasions!
*****LIMITED STOCK: SOME SIZES ARE SPECIAL ORDER*****
AND MAY TAKE 8 WEEKS TO SHIP
- FINISH: Polished
- WALL THICKNESS: 2.0mm - 2.3mm
- WEIGHT: 6 - 15 grams
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: Standard Tungsten Carbide + Mineralized Dinosaur Bone Fossil
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Limited stock. Some sizes are special order and may take 8 WEEKS to ship. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight).
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this ring for an additional charge. Can my ANACLETO ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- INLAYS: All inlays are sealed with a protective resin coating which is not as scratch resistant as the band itself.
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my ANACLETO ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)