COMET | Meteorite Ring | Cobalt Wedding Band | 8mm
Connect to the stars with COMET, featuring alternating meteorite inlays set around a polished cobalt band, creating unique wedding ring look. Comfort Fit styling makes this ring feel as good as it looks. Made in America. No worries if not completely happy with your ring, we've got you covered with our 40-day money back guarantee. And that's not all. TCRings warranties your ring for as long as you own it, and somewhere down the road if it no longer fits, we'll exchange it for a size that does. What could we add to make this deal any better? Free shipping, of course! Check us out today at TCRings, for a great selection of black ceramic / wood inlay rings and wedding bands, all at great low everyday prices!
- FINISH: Brushed
- WALL THICKNESS: 2.1mm - 2.6mm
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: Cobalt + Meteorite
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Made to order. Usually ready to ship in 2 - 3 WEEKS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight).
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this cobalt wedding ring for an additional charge. Can my COMET ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- CUSTOM OPTIONS: Custom widths, sizes & designs are an option on this COMET meteorite ring for sale. Just contact us!
- INLAYS: All inlays are sealed with a protective resin coating which is not as scratch resistant as the band itself.
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my COMET ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)