ARIK | Tungsten Carbide Wedding Ring, Black Carbon Fiber Inlay | 6mm & 8mm
ARIK is made to order from super scratch-resistant tungsten carbide. Black carbon fiber offers great contrast to polished beveled edges. Beveled edges and Comfort Fit styling finish the look and feel of this ring quite nicely. At TCRings we feature a huge assortment of tungsten carbide rings as well as rings and wedding bands made from other non-precious metals and ceramic. Many come with inlays of wood, carbon fiber like ARIK, and even exotic material like dinosaur bone and sea shell. Check out TCRings today, you'll love our everyday low prices and great service even after the sale! At TCRings, we want to be your one-stop online shop!
Pictured in 8mm width.
- FINISH: Polished
- WALL THICKNESS: 2.5mm - 2.6mm
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: Standard Tungsten Carbide + Carbon Fiber
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Made to order. Usually ready to ship in 1-2 WEEKS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight).
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this ring for an additional charge. Can my ARIK ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- INLAYS: All inlays are sealed with a protective resin coating which is not as scratch resistant as the band itself.
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my ARIK ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)