MEXIKA | Black Tungsten Wedding Ring | Brushed Finish | 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm & 12mm
Sometimes basic black is just the perfect look. MEXIKA features a traditional domed, brushed finish band crafted from rich black tungsten carbide. Wear it as a wedding ring or for an everyday look. This ring is available in a variety of widths, making it a perfect choice for couples seeking a matching set.
When you buy from TCRings, you're covered long after your purchase has been made. We offer a lifetime warranty on all our rings as well as free size exchanges for life.
Not happy with MEXIKA after buying? Return it for a full refund if done within 40 days after the purchase date. Shop us today for a huge assortment of looks and styles, all at great low everyday prices and all ship for free from TCRings!
[to commit] is not a question - it is the answer.…TCRings
- FINISH: Brushed
- WALL THICKNESS: 1.6mm - 2.4mm
- WEIGHT: 3 -16 grams
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: Black Tungsten Carbide
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Usually ships in 1 - 3 BUSINESS DAYS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight).
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this ring for an additional charge. Can my MEXIKA ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- PLATED RINGS: Please note that all black tungsten rings (including MEXIKA) are created by plating a standard tungsten carbide band with a black titanium alloy coating which can wear off over time. If needed in the future, the coating can be reapplied for only $20. If you have an active lifestyle you might want to consider Black Ceramic Rings or Zirconium Rings which will not need re-plating.
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my MEXIKA ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)