HERMES | Men's Black Tungsten Carbide Wedding Ring | Extra Wide | 10mm
An extra wide 10mm black tungsten carbide ring makes for one bold wedding band. HERMES features a soft brushed finish on a classic domed profile. TCRings has a great selection of black tungsten rings for all occasions, as well as for weddings, all at great low everyday prices.
We've got you covered with a lifetime warranty on every ring you buy, free size exchanges for as long as you own your ring, and every ring ships standard USPS for free! At TCRings, we want to be your one-stop online shop!
TCRings....when you are ready [to commit]
- FINISH: Brushed
- WALL THICKNESS: 2.0mm - 2.3mm
- WEIGHT: 7 -16 grams
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: Black Tungsten Carbide
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Usually ships in 1 - 3 BUSINESS DAYS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight).
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this ring for an additional charge. Can my HERMES ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- PLATED RINGS: Please note that all black tungsten rings (including HERMES) are created by plating a standard tungsten carbide band with a black titanium alloy coating which can wear off over time. If needed in the future, the coating can be reapplied for only $20. If you have an active lifestyle you might want to consider Black Ceramic Ring or Zirconium Rings which will not need re-plating.
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my HERMES ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)