WOODBINE | Black Ceramic Ring with Dinosaur Bone Inlay | 4mm & 8mm
No two are exactly alike, making each WOODBINE dinosaur bone ring unique as well as unusual. This scratch-resistant black ceramic band is inlaid with mineralized dinosaur fossil formed millions of years ago, turned to soft and subtle shades of blue. TCRings offers a huge assortment of specialty rings, like this dinosaur bone ring, all at great low everyday prices, and with lifetime warranty, lifetime exchanges and free shipping! Browse TCRings today, your one-stop online shop!
*****LIMITED STOCK: SOME SIZES ARE SPECIAL ORDER*****
AND MAY TAKE 8 WEEKS TO SHIP
- FINISH: Polished
- WALL THICKNESS: 2.1mm - 2.3mm
- WEIGHT: 3 - 10 grams
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: Ceramic + Mineralized Dinosaur Bone Fossil
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Limited stock. Some sizes are special order and may take 8 WEEKS to ship. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight).
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this dinosaur bone ring for an additional charge. Can my WOODBINE ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- INLAYS: All inlays are sealed with a protective resin coating which is not as scratch resistant as the band itself.
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this dinosaur fossil ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my WOODBINE ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)