BURMA | Black Ceramic Ring with Padauk Wood Inlay | 6mm, 8mm & 10mm
Few ring designs look as sharp as wood inlay on black ceramic. BURMA features African padauk wood set in a jet-black ceramic band, available in multiple widths for those who want a matching set of rings.
At TCRings we feature a wide selection of rings and wedding bands made from precious and non-precious metals and ceramic. Many come with inlays of many kinds of wood, carbon fiber and even exotic material like dinosaur bone and deer antler.
Want to make yours a little bit more special? Have it engraved and choose from our wide variety of letter fonts and styles. You can rest easy after your purchase because BURMA comes with our 40-day money back guarantee.
Add in our lifetime warranty and free size exchanges for life plus free shipping on every ring, and we know you'll want to make TCRings your one-stop online shop! Check out us today!
- FINISH: Polished
- WALL THICKNESS: 2.0mm - 2.3mm
- WEIGHT: 6 -15 grams
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: Ceramic + Padauk Wood
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Usually ships in 1 - 3 BUSINESS DAYS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight)
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this ring for an additional charge. Can my BURMA ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- INLAYS: All inlays are sealed with a protective resin coating which is not as scratch resistant as the band itself.
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my BURMA ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)