SEAL | Fingerprint Engraved Ring | Black Tungsten Carbide | 4mm, 6mm, 8mm & 10mm
Each SEAL is one of a kind! Have yours or a loved one's fingerprint engraved on this black tungsten band. Comes with brushed finish and Comfort Fit interior. Fingerprint engraving instructions shown below.
Wondering what to do if you’re not happy after the sale? No worries, we've got you covered with our 40-day money back guarantee. And that's not all. TCRings warranties your ring for as long as you own it, and somewhere down the road if it no longer fits, we'll exchange it for a size that does.
What could we add to make this deal any better? Free shipping! Check us out today at TCRings, for a great selection of tungsten carbide rings and unique wedding bands, all at great low everyday prices!
All you need to do is email us an image of the fingerprint you want engraved on the ring. The fingerprint engraving will be done on the outside of the ring (as pictured) unless you specify that you want it on the inside. If you opt for the fingerprint engraving on the inside of the ring, then we cannot do text engraving on the inside as well.
In order to supply us the fingerprint, use a notary (ink) pad to make the impression. Place the part of your finger you want engraved onto the ink pad. Be sure to get a uniform amount of ink on your finger, not too light and not too much, to prevent partial prints or smudged prints. Do not roll your finger, simply gently touch your finger to the paper and slowly lift your finger. Your fingerprint does not need to have dark lines, as long as the lines are clean and visible. After you get your print on the form, please inspect it, making sure it is not smudged, and clearly shows all the ridges of your finger. Then, take a picture of the fingerprint that most closely resembles the quality of the examples in the photo array above. Be sure to take the picture in a well-lit room and make sure the camera is not moving or shaking as you take the picture. Otherwise, your perfect fingerprint will come out blurry. The easiest way to do this is to use a camera phone.
Please make sure the lines are clear in the prints before emailing them to us. See images in the photo array above.
- FINISH: Brushed
- WALL THICKNESS: 1.6mm - 2.1mm
- WEIGHT: 3 -18 grams
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: Black Tungsten Carbide
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Usually ships in 1 - 3 BUSINESS DAYS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight).
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this ring for an additional charge. Can my SEAL ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- PLATED RINGS: Please note that all black tungsten rings (including SEAL) are created by plating a standard tungsten carbide band with a black titanium alloy coating which can wear off over time. If needed in the future, the coating can be reapplied for only $20. If you have an active lifestyle you might want to consider Black Ceramic Rings or Zirconium Rings which will not need re-plating.
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my SEAL ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)