OAHU | Men's Tungsten Wedding Ring with Koa Wood Inlay | 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm & 12mm
Not your everyday wedding ring, OAHU features an inlay of beautiful koa wood set in a durable, scratch-resistant tungsten carbide band. Hawaiian koa wood is rare and protected, harvested only from trees which have fallen naturally.
OAHU's Comfort Fit band is available in many widths and sizes, including an extra wide 12mm, making it a great choice for couples looking for a matched set. Great look, great price, and it ships for free!
Check out TCRings for a wide selection of rings and wedding bands, many of which can be custom designed to fit your special need. And we've got you covered after the sale as well, with our lifetime warranty and free exchange program for as long as you own your ring.
At TCRings, we want to be your one-stop online jewelry shop!
- FINISH: Polished
- WALL THICKNESS: 2.0mm - 2.3mm
- WEIGHT: 6 -15 grams
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: Standard Tungsten Carbide + Koa Wood
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Usually ships in 1 - 3 BUSINESS DAYS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight).
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this Koa wood wedding ring for an additional charge. Can my OAHU ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- INLAYS: All inlays are sealed with a protective resin coating which is not as scratch resistant as the band itself.
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my OAHU ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)