HADRON | Tungsten Wedding Ring with Opal Inlay | 6mm & 8mm
French Impressionistic in appearance, the emerald green and sapphire blue opal inlay on HADRON is sure to catch anyone's eye. Inlay is set on a polished scratch-resistant tungsten carbide band with beveled edges, this unique wedding ring is a welcome addition to anyone's jewelry box.
Looking to make yours a bit more special? Have it engraved and choose from our wide variety of letter fonts and styles.Check out TCRings today for a wide selection of affordably-priced tungsten carbide rings and unique wedding bands, all backed by our lifetime warranty and free exchanges for as long as you own the ring.
At TCRings, we want to be your one-stop online jewelry store!
Wear commitment well…TCRings
- FINISH: Polished
- WALL THICKNESS: 2mm - 2.3mm
- WEIGHT: 17 - 29 grams
- BAND: Comfort Fit
- METAL | MATERIAL: Standard Tungsten Carbide
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your coverage applies to all forms of damage.....for life!
- FREE SIZE EXCHANGES FOR LIFE
- PRODUCTION & SHIPPING TIMES: Usually ships in 1 - 3 BUSINESS DAYS. Then simply add the time you select for shipping (varies from 1 week to overnight)
- ENGRAVING: Engraving is available on this green opal ring for an additional charge. Can my HADRON ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)
- SIZING: Your most accurate way of determining your size is to be measured by a jeweler. While many people wear a 1/2 size smaller in comfort fit styled rings, you may not need that adjustment in larger width rings (8 mm widths and larger). You can order a ring sizer here if you do not have access to a jeweler.
- RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns on this ring within 40 days of your purchase (limit is dictated and varies by manufacturer). Can my HADRON ring be returned if engraved? Yes! (less non-refundable engraving fee)